Savor Inventive Cuisine in Our Signature Brookfield Restaurant
The Craft Room
Located in Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, The Craft Room serves classic Midwestern cuisine with a modern twist. Inspired by whiskey and bourbon infusions, Head Chef Michael Sherman offers restaurant-goers inventive cuisine like creative flatbreads, hearty sandwiches and Wisconsin-style poutine.
Enjoy restaurant-quality cuisine from the comfort of your guest room during your stay at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel. Order breakfast, lunch, dinner and - best of all - dessert, right to your door.
Insider tip: early risers can pre-order their breakfast the night before
Hours: 6AM - 11PM
Order a tasty treat to be delivered to yourself or a colleague
- Chocolate Truffle Plate - Four assorted chocolate truffles with fresh strawberries ($22.00)
- Pretzels & Beer - East Shore seasoned pretzel sticks and dipping mustard with two ice cold bottles of Milwaukee's own Sprecher Special Amber Beer ($22.00)
- Cheese & Crackers - Sliced cheddar, swiss and pepper jack cheeses and assorted crackers with fresh grapes and strawberries ($26.00)
- Milwaukee Munch - Two bottles of Sprecher Root Beer, two Sprecher logo glasses with peanuts, popcorn, pretzels and candies ($28.00)
- Healthy Welcome - Three rocks glasses filled with dried fruit, yogurt covered pretzels and trail mix with two bottles of spring water ($34.00)
- Champagne & Berries - Chilled bottle of Charles De Fere Brut Champagne with fresh strawberries ($38.00)