Reconnect with family, classmates, and colleagues in Brookfield
Spend time with loved ones playing games, enjoying great food, and taking in the local scene. Pay a visit to the Milwaukee Museum of Art, home to classic and contemporary American artists.
Swap stories by the pool, on the greens of one of our many nearby golf courses, or taking in a game at nearby Miller Park.
Meet your former classmates for a weekend of reminiscing as you take in the culinary scene at Milwaukee's Public Market - your premiere locale for custom cocktails and craft brews.
- Use Real Simple's Reunion Planning Guide for helpful hints on setting a timeline and sending invitations
- On a budget? Check out our Meeting & Event offers to help you get the best available rates and even earn perks as a planner.
- Learn about Brookfield and all the attractions you can visit for indoor and outdoor fun during your reunion.
- Not a planner? Leave the details to us. Submit a request for more information from our seasoned event planning professionals
Fun & Games
- Activities can make or break your reunion - get inspired here.
- Buffet, Reception, or just drinks? Explore our e-menus for catered options, on-property dining options, or discover more about the local dining scene.
- Make sure to capture every moment with great photos. Snap up local photographer Bailey Roberts to hold on to those memories.
- Indy is home to sports teams and a vibrant cultural and culinary scene. Here are the best breweries and activities for a fun-filled weekend.
Learn more about our property
The Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel is conveniently located in the suburb of Brookfield, WI, just minutes from Milwaukee. This location is within walking distance to shopping centers, entertainment complexes, and restaurants. During your stay, you can also indulge in our amenities including in-room dining, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center.