Restaurants in Brookfield WI
Call yourself a "foodie"? We feel the same way, which is why we want to give you the option to dine out at one of many fine Brookfield restaurants conveniently located near Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel. Our complimentary shuttle service, based on availability, will provide you a lift so you can enjoy a glass of wine, or two, with your meal. See below for more information or feel free to call us at 262-786-1100 for any local area assistance.
$$ - $15-$20
$$$ - $20- $30
$$$$ - $30 - $40
$$$$$ - Over $40
BRAVO! Cucina Italiana - $$
Casual dining at its best, BRAVO! is an inviting Italian restaurant in Brookfield located near Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield hotel. With white-tablecloths, fresh Italian food and an inviting atmosphere, BRAVO! specializes its Italian menu on a broad choice of made- to-order, authentic Italian food for lunch or dinner as well as creative, seasonal specials. Available for both dining in and take out, this restaurant is family friendly, with a children's menu and a ‘make your own pizza' feature for the kids.
- Crispy Mozzarella Ravioli
Fried cheese-stuffed ravioli served with marinara, basil and creamy horseradish sauce
- Bravo Chopped Salad
Chopped greens, cucumber, red onion, tomato, olives, Feta cheese and traditional Italian dressing
- Lobster & Shrimp Ravioli
Maine lobster ravioli with fresh Gulf shrimp, green onions, tomatoes, sherry tomato cream sauce
- BRAVO'S Famous Cheesecake
Rich and creamy cheesecake topped with caramelized sugar and creme anglaise
Stir Crazy - $$$
Asian fusion is the name of the game at Stir Crazy. Freshly prepared Asian dishes feature the bold and delicious flavors of Chinese, Japanese, Thai and Vietnamese food. Using the freshest ingredients daily, this Brookfield restaurant features a highly-acclaimed menu with more than 50 entrees, ranging from the most traditional favorites to original dishes from across Asia. Delish food is complimented by the option of 50 wines by the glass. At the signature Market Bar, create your own favorite wok-tossed dish, including chicken, beef, seafood or tofu, with noodles or rice. With fresh vegetables and our own homemade sauces, your sensational dish is created right in front of your eyes. Click here to view the restaurant website.
- Ahi Tuna and Avocado Poke - tower of marinated ahi tuna, avocado, red onion and sesame seeds, served on ginger-lime and sriracha sauces.
- Almond Crusted Chicken - crispy curry marinated chicken breast with a tangy coconut lime sauce, served with snow peas and carrots on a bed of brown rice
- Crazy Coco Lime Shrimp - with carrots, red peppers and snow peas tossed in a tangy coconut lime sauce, served with your choice of brown rice or lo-mein noodles (created by our Stir Crazy Team in Boca Raton, FL.)
- Banana Wontons - filled with bananas and white chocolate, sprinkled with cinnamon sugar and topped with vanilla ice cream and homemade caramel sauce
Mitchell's Fish Market Restaurant and Bar - $$$$
Fresh Fish. Period. That's the mission behind Mitchell's Fish Market. Mitchell's Fish Market promises a commitment to serving fish that is 100% fresh, guaranteed. The premiere seafood restaurant in Brookfield, Mitchell's Fish Market has an ever-changing menu printed twice daily and puts the finest and freshest from every coastline within your culinary reach. Click here to view the restaurant website.
- Famous Chesapeake Bay Crab Cake served with tartar sauce
- "House Specialty" Cedar Plank Salmon
Balsamic eggplant, roasted vegetables, asparagus, portabella relish, goat cheese
- "Sharkfin" Pie
The original. Butter fudge ice cream, honey roasted peanuts, fudge, peanut butter, Oreo cookie crust
Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar - $$$$$
Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar is the ultimate steakhouse destination
for food and wine lovers seeking a stylish, lively memorable dining experience.
Nationally renowned for its Prime beef and steakhouse fare, Fleming's is equally
celebrated for the Fleming's 100TM, its award-winning wine program that features
100 wines by-the-glass. Fleming's serves the finest USDA Prime beef: corn-fed, aged up to four weeks for flavor and texture, then broiled at 1600 degrees to seal in all the juices and flavor. All our steaks are seasoned with kosher salt and black pepper; finished with a touch of butter and freshly chopped parsley. Click here to view the restaurant website.
- Tenderloin capaccio with a caper Creole mustard sauce and red onion
- Prime bone-in Ribeye steak
- Frozen lemon gingersnap pie with fresh vanilla and ginger and a rasberry lemon foam sause
Looking for more options? Someone will be happy to assist you with additional recommendations upon your arrival to the hotel. Just ask!