Milwaukee Happy Hour - Sheraton Social Hour
Sheraton Hotels & Resorts in cooperation with Wine Spectator magazine has globally launched Sheraton Social Hour, a first-of-its-kind, brand-wide premium wine program. The new program, developed by today’s premier wine experts and the brand’s global food and beverage team, offers guests a specially curated menu of premium wines and weekly tasting events at more than 240 participating Sheraton hotels around the world. In North America, the program will feature 90+ rated wines by Wine Spectator served in Riedel stemware to ensure that each varietal is presented in the perfect stemware that artfully enhances the wine’s flavor and aroma.
“We wanted to truly elevate the wine tasting experience for our guests and are proud to introduce Sheraton Social Hour across our global portfolio,” said Hoyt Harper, Global Brand Leader for Sheraton Hotels & Resorts. “We worked with some of the most renowned names in the wine industry for more than a year so that our guests can easily savor some of the most highly rated wines in the world during their stay.”
Sheraton Hotels piloted the new program in 19 global properties with tremendous success. Ninety-five percent of guests said they are “very likely” or “likely” to return to another Social hour and would recommend the program to others and sixty-six percent would be more inclined to purchase wine while traveling if there was a premium wine program offered.
We're also offering a special happy hour special at our Brookfield, Wisconsin hotel. We invite you to share drinks and appetizers with colleagues and friends at our Sheraton Social Hour, hosted from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Sunday - Friday evenings in Alfiere Lounge.
Enjoy $3 appetizers, $3 house cocktails and wine and $3 Leinie Season Taps from one of Wisconsin's famous craft breweries. Appetizers include:
- Sliders - Choose from a pair of real ground beef and American cheese, a couple smoked pulled pork with our own bourbon bbq sauce, or a duet of blt sliders
- Fish tacos - Breaded Pollack served in a flour tortilla with southwest mayo, shredded pepper jack cheese and fresh shredded lettuce
- Chicken Tacos - A half dozen mini tacos
- King Rings - A plate of thick cut beer battered onion rings
- Nachos - Homemade tri-color tortilla chips topped with melted cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes, red onions and jalapeno slices
- Pizza Quesadilla - A flour tortilla with melted mozzarella cheese, marinara sauce and pepperoni
- Cheese Fries - Steak fries covered in melted cheddar cheese and topped with bacon crumbles
Terms and Conditions:
Offer is valid Sunday through Friday 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 pm.. Guests must be 21 years or older to purchase and consume alcoholic beverages. Offer is subject to availability. does not include additional charges that may be imposed or taxes. Additional service charge and tax may apply. Offer not applicable to groups. Not to be combined with other offers or promotions.