Dogs Are Welcome at Our Pet-Friendly Milwaukee Hotel
If you're traveling to the Milwaukee area, feel free to bring along your canine companion to Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel. As a pet-friendly travel destination, we welcome dogs up to 40 pounds. Upon check-in, you will receive a welcome bag for your four-legged friend, plus enjoy the use of a complimentary Sheraton Signature Dog Bed, along with water and food bowls.
Please note that there is no deposit or fee to bring your dog along, unless there is additional cleaning needed. Simply sign a Pet Waiver at check-in with emergency contact information and numbers. Guests are asked to please call the hotel ahead of time and advise the Front Desk if they will be bringing their dog along. We look forward to welcoming you and your pet to Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel.
- The hotel accepts one dog no bigger than 40 lbs.
- Waiver must be signed at check-in with emergency contact information and numbers
- Dog must be with you or a designated individual at all times and cannot be left unattended in a guest room
- Dogs are not allowed in food and beverage outlets, including pool areas
- Dogs must be on a leash or in a carrier while in public areas
- Pets are only allowed in standard guest rooms
- During your stay, room cleaning must be scheduled in advance for a time when the dog is not in the room
HUMANE ANIMAL WELFARE SOCIETY
Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel and the Humane Animal Welfare Society (HAWS) of Waukesha have come together, on a mission to provide hope for orphaned dogs.
Our hotel will be the new temporary home for a selected dog, in order to raise awareness about this issue with both the Milwaukee community and with our valued guests.