Pet Friendly Hotels Milwaukee
When your travels bring you to Milwaukee, don't worry about finding a kennel or dog sitter. Our pet-friendly hotel in Milwaukee is happy to accept one dog up to 40 pounds. Upon check-in, you will receive a welcome bag for your four-legged friend. We have complimentary Sheraton Signature Dog Beds, water and food bowls available by request. Please note, there is no deposit or fee to bring your four-legged friend along unless there is additional cleaning needed. Simply sign a Pet Waiver at check-in with emergency contact information and numbers. Also, guests are asked to please call the hotel ahead of time and advise the Front Desk if they will be bringing their dog along to the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you and your furry friend to Milwaukee.
- The hotel accepts one dog no bigger than 40 lbs
- Waiver must be signed at check-in with emergency contact information and numbers
- Dog must be with you or a designated individual at all times and cannot be left unattended in a guest room
- Dogs are not allowed in food and beverage outlets, including pool areas
- Dogs must be on a leash or in a carrier while in public areas
- Pets are only allowed in standard guest rooms
- During your stay, room cleaning must be scheduled in advance for a time when the dog is not in the room
HUMANE ANIMAL WELFARE SOCIETY
The Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel and the Humane Animal Welfare Society (HAWS) of Waukesha have come together, on a mission to provide hope for orphaned dogs.
The Sheraton will be the new temporary home for a selected dog, in hopes to create more awareness throughout the community, and also to grab the attention of out-of-town business and leisure travelers.