Milwaukee Wedding Venue
Begin your journey together at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield. From impeccable planning to flawless presentation, let our wedding venue make your dreams come true. Our experienced Wedding Specialist ensures every detail is seamlessly executed, allowing you to focus on your special day.
Hotel space and accommodations for your wedding at a glance:
- Indoor venue options
- Capacity: up to 550 guests
- Customizable reception menus
- Four premier spaces for 100-550 guests
- Dedicated Wedding Specialist
Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Wedding Venues
Whether planning an intimate affair or an extravagant celebration for your wedding day, our array of venues will accommodate you and your guests with style and sophistication.
- Brookfield Ballroom accommodates up to 550 guests
- Half Brookfield Ballroom accommodates up to 250 guests
- Milwaukee Ballroom accommodates up to 150 guests
- Moorland Ballroom accommodates up to 100 guests
Weddings at a Glance
THE PERFECT PACKAGE FOR YOUR BIG DAY
Our Wedding Specialist will work with you to choose the ideal venue, customize your wedding plans, and ensure your magical day is exactly as you dreamed.
- Complimentary overnight accommodations for bridal couple on night of wedding
- Specialized Wedding Professional
- White or Ivory Table Linens
- Linen Napkins in a multitude of color selections
- Complimentary Tasting
- Complimentary Bartender
- Complimentary Cake Cutting
Exclusive Wedding Offers
Wedding Rooms = Free Night Awards
Earn additional Starpoints® when your wedding guests stay with us. Your guests can earn standard Starpoints reward on eligible nights, while you earn 5,000 Starpoints for every 10 rooms consumed.
Contact our Wedding Specialist at (262) 364-1009 or request more information online.
Allow Your Wedding to Pay For Your Honeymoon
Host your wedding reception with us and receive:
- Up to 100,000 bonus Starpoints® which can be used towards honeymoon nights
- Overnight accommodations for bridal couple on wedding night
- Sparkling toast during the wedding reception