Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel Welcomes Carroll University
Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel is conveniently located near Carroll University, less than eight miles away off Interstate 94. As a preferred hotel of Carroll University, our Milwaukee Hotel welcomes University staff, alumni and friends with an exclusive offer.
- Rates from $89 per night
- Hot breakfast for two at Alfiere Restaurant to get your morning going
- Two bottles of water and two snack bags in your guest room
- Valid for arrivals Thursday through Sunday
Book online or call 866-716-8103 and ask for rate plan CARROLL to book your stay.
About Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield:
Our Milwaukee Brookfield hotel is located off Interstate 94, just 15 minutes away from downtown. Having undergone multi-million dollar renovations in 2008, our hotel has 389 guest rooms and suites that give you everything you need for a great stay. Guest rooms feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper (SM) bed, flat screen HD televisions and refreshing Shine by Bliss bath amenities. Enjoy complimentary wireless Internet access and a Starbucks Coffee in our lobby. Perfect for family and friends, we have an indoor heated pool and renovated fitness center to share some time with family or friends. Learn more about Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel.
Directions from Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield to Carroll University:
- Turn right out of our hotel parking lot.
- Take I-94 west. Proceed past the Hwy 18 Waukesha exit.
- Exit on Hwy F south (Exit 295).
- Cross Moreland Boulevard and continue south on Hwy 18 West (North Street) to Barstow Street which is 2.5 miles south of I-94.
- Turn left on Barstow Street. Barstow Street will dead end at College Avenue.
- Turn left. The administration building, Voorhees Hall, is on your left. The University is on the northwest corner of College and East avenues.